Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope everyone enjoys their day.  I pray for traveling mercies for all those, including myself, that will be traveling to be with loved ones on this day.

One of the traditions of Thanksgiving is to tell what you are thankful for.  Today, I am thankful that I don't just need one day of the year express the things that I am thankful & grateful for in my life.  I am thankful that I have had the last 365 days since the last Thanksgiving Day to wake up every morning & tell God how thankful I am just to be alive.  That alone is a blessing in itself!

My hope prayer is for everyone to take time out of their day everyday to give God thanks.  Don't wait for one day of the year to roll around to express your thanks.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment